Partnering with our brands globally, and all key functional areas you will drive strategy, governance and technology in the Cyber Security areas that enables and supports the businesses to securely realize its vision and strategy.
You will own the Cyber / Information Security road map including process, governance and technology elements and gain an understanding of the relevant business processes, in order to suggest continuous improvements / implement new initiatives and be part of the design, build, test and delivery to the end-user. Working alongside the Security Operations team, this is a multi-faceted role that has great opportunities to explore new technologies in the Information Security space and add value back to the business.
The role you’d play - Information Security Lead
- Responsible for shaping, developing, and maintaining the Pentland Cyber Security Strategy
- Responsible for maintaining and evolving the Pentland Information Security Policy and other supporting polices
- Provide subject matter expertise, governance and oversight to IT activities and initiatives
- On an ad-hoc basis represent IT on the Pentland Governance, Risk and Standards Committee
- Able to identify and document key risks and controls
- Produce security focused metrics and reporting
- Assess and prioritise vulnerability assessments
- Own the cyber incident management process with active end to end involvement and leadership on cyber incidents as they occur
- Work closely with the Security Operations team to ensure any potential threats are highlighted and any existential risks are mitigated
- Able to interpret regulatory requirements and translate into objectives to support corporate/strategic direction
- Work cross functionally to ensure GDPR compliance and manage data incidents and subject access requests
- Maintain Pentland’s PCI-DSS compliance
- Produce education and awareness material including running Phishing simulations
- Help support internal and external audit processes
What you’d bring - Information Security Lead
- Appropriate knowledge of IT infrastructure and information security.
- Experience of O365 DSAR
- Broad understanding of GDPR and PCI compliance
- Experience of key risk management process and frameworks
- SSCP or equivalent experience
- Experience of running phishing simulations
- Ability to lead & work with ambiguity and flexible to accommodate multiple changes in priority.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of providing thought leadership to the team to design & deliver technical solutions that cover current & future business needs
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations with various levels of stakeholders
- A continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies, and own self
- Ability to work independently, with a confident, assertive and customer focused outlook
- Ability to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude - go the extra mile, committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set
- Ability to demonstrate energy, drive, enthusiasm, determination, and passion
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position