Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Responsible for ensuring Payroll, documentation and system input is correct, checking monthly payroll inputs, employee documentation and data integrity
- Ensuring all visa applications are processed accordingly and compliant to UK employment law.
- Actively looks for and identifies opportunities for improvement, amending processes and templates and employee facing content when inconsistencies have been identified.
- Ensure knowledge is kept up to date on legal requirements / legislation updates that will impact processes and systems.
- Elevates any system issues to the HRIS team and supports the HRIS team with system upgrades and/or improvement focused activities.
- Coordination of a proactive, best practice and customer-focused HR support service for employees and managers, that exceeds expectations every time
- Review HR policy and processes (current and new) ensuring in line with changing business needs whilst meeting legislative and best practice guidelines to ensure best practice, legally compliant and in line with business needs
- Development of guides, process maps and relevant training material for the HR services team and wider stakeholders in order to effectively communicate and implement new processes and procedures
- Contribute to operational excellence by identifying new and innovative ways of working which improve our service delivery and ensure we work efficiently
- Champion standardisation of processes across Pentland, where it makes sense, enabling us to provide a consistent employee experience that meets the needs of the business areas across the region
- Act as line manager to the HR Services team of 3 x HR administrators in order to maintain the highest levels of service and HR expertise within the team
- Monitor and manage measures of performance through metrics to ensure the HR Services team are achieving Service Level Agreements
- Ensure the integrity of the information entered in the HR system by the HR Services team is second to none
- Work with the HRIS team to ensure HR system delivers what we require as effectively as possible
- If required provide support during employee relations cases and procedures – arranging meetings, note taking, issuing letters when required, mitigating risk where possible.
The must haves:
- Experience of working in an HR operations/shared service environment in a multinational business environment
- Expertise in designing and implementing policy and process across multiple locations to constantly improve the HR service to the business
- Ability to respond to competing and challenging priorities with a sense of urgency and pace while remaining calm
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, capable of analysing data and information to gain insight and identify commercial proposals
- Confident with technology, specifically MS Office with advanced Excel skills and substantial experience of HR IT systems, data management and reporting SLA & KPI development and reporting
- Process mapping and critical path management skills
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.