Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
- Work from a shared service inbox, and provide a high level of service aligned to SLAs and service principles
- Encourage manager self-service, support/advice, or provide coaching support on Tier 0 – 2 enquires
- Provide global centers and regional HR teams with support on Tier 2/3 enquiries, such as minute taking or data consolidation, where required
- Responsible for providing administrative support on documents, letters, and data (SuccessFactors), in relation to all process spanning the employee end to end lifecycle
- Provide benefits administration support in line with all global payroll and benefits processes.
- Ensure accurate and timely production of all paperwork and data management in relation to all HR process prioritising those where there is a payroll impact.
- Take ownership of the induction content and logistics. Where required, liaise with the appropriate internal teams to ensure content is kept up to date and the logistics enable a smooth and engaging onboarding experience
- Provide management information and reports when required
- Responsible for running all data integrity reports and identifying requirements to update reports based on evolving business needs
- Responsible for understanding and undertaking right to work checks (including VISA requirements), and to coordinate annual checking processes to ensure employee documentation is in line all relevant legislation
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of specific tasks across the employee life cycle; with a particular focus on quality data input and maintenance of the SuccessFactors database
- Responsible for regular maintenance of soft and hard copy employment records, ensuring compliance to legal and audit requirements e.g. European GDPR requirements
- Manage administrative processes through the lens of continuous improvement, and identify opportunities for automation and/or system enhancements to advance employee and manager self-service usage and experience
- Act as subject matter expert for HR Services in any system upgrade, process improvement focused activities, where required
- Support global HR Team in any annual cyclical processes ensuring accurate data and documentation is produced
- Help facilitate better ways of working through proactive critical thinking and continuous improvement solutions
- Work closely and support the HR Services manager and global HR Team to improve service levels and deliver projects
- Build relationships with global HR team and ensure a foundation level understanding of each area of excellence
- Support new HR capability areas as these transition into HR Services from the global centers and regional HR teams
The role you’d play:
- Consistently perform to a high standard with minimal support
- Able to plan, prioritise and execute a task, without other work suffering, balancing reactive vs planned work and BAU vs project/continuous improvement activity
- Demonstrate proactive critical thinking to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Able to balance prioritising on an individual and team basis.
- In tune with customer expectations, with these being consistently met or more often exceeded.
- Comfortable with the pace and frequency of change that is inherent in an HR environment.
- An attitude that enables people to approach you easily for assistance or an answer to a question; you are friendly, helpful and have a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
The must haves:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high volume administration environment.
- Experience in HR administration and as part of a global shared services team is desirable
- Fully competent across all Microsoft Office packages with particular on mail merge (Word) and manipulation of data (Excel)
- Experience working with databases and IT systems; understands system impacts / dependencies.
- A passion for being part of a high performing team and an eye for continuous improvement opportunities
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent English language skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Experience in working with an HR system such as Successfactors