The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Urban Commute to Triathlon they are #AllTribesOneClan, with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products.
From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products. Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including disruptor in chief Graeme Obree, trials sensation Danny MacAskill, and downhill siblings the Athertons.
- To heat press to transfer sublimation ink onto fabric panels prior to them being made into cycle garments
- Quality checks to be carried out prior to heat pressing in line with sample from customer/graphics team
- Maintaining high standard of work
- Ensuring weekly targets are met
- Good housekeeping maintained within area
- Previous experience in similar role in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial but full training can be given to the right candidate.
- Be a strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organise with a strong attention to detail
- Flexible with a can do attitude
- Enjoy working n a fast-paced production environment
- A strong understanding and empathy with the end user are beneficial