We are looking for a Heat Press Operatior to heat press garments at a high standard as part of the production team.
The role you’d play, as Heat Press Operator:
- To heat press to transfer sublimation ink onto fabric panels prior to them being made into cycle garments
- Ensuring weekly targets are met
- Heat press garments as customers’ requirements
- Helping with developing methods of new styles to achieve best practises
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Good communication between departments
- Quality checks to be carried out prior to heat pressing in line with sample from customer/graphics team
- Maintaining high standard of work
- Good housekeeping maintained within area
What you will bring as Heat Press Operator:
- Flexible can do attitude
- Previous experience in similar role in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial but full training can be given to the right candidate.
- Be a strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organise with a strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working n a fast-paced production environment
- A strong understanding and empathy with the end user are beneficial
What you’ll get in return as a Heat Press Operator:
Competitive remuneration package
Brand and retail perks
Time out perks
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.Apply for this position