This role reporting to the Marketplaces & Digital Partnerships Director leads assigned strategic accounts to deliver long term sustainable growth.
Leading a multifunctional team this commercial role has responsibility for deployment of our brand strategies and performance. Working across Active and Footwear brands, this role is accountable for building long term strategies that drive sales, profit, and brand presence to agreed KPI’s, identifying and removing barriers to ensure success.
The role you’d play:
- Accountable for Pentlands performance with Amazon & ASOS.
- Lead the customer vision, strategy, and expectation levels of all people within the team
- Working with Brand, Planning & Operations teams to ensure commercial plans are joined up and co-ordinated at regional / channel level.
- Create the conditions for success through leveraging the Pentland matrix organization to align resources to key opportunities - delegate clear directions and be an ambassador of One Pentland behaviours ensuring we are sharing learnings.
- Lead, Recruit, manage, develop, coach, empower and retain talent (direct reports and dotted line team members) that contributes to the team and company goals
- Owner of senior contact strategy with assigned customer ensuring both strategic alignment at a senior level & influence in place to deliver the business plan.
- Be the voice of the customer and a key conduit for getting market intelligence, customer insight, and therefore commercial input into Brand Planning.
- Responsibility for internal influence and strategy delivery with senior stakeholders; ensuring performance feedback is timely.
- An active member of the M&DP Management Team, you will contribute to the overall strategy, objectives, and achievements of our team & Pentland Brands
- Accountable for assigned customer cost centre budget and customer P&L
The must haves:
- A proven sales leader with experience working within digital commerce
- Extensive working knowledge of online retailing principles and experience of building digital businesses with customers
- Experience managing a high-performance team at NAM level or above
- Strong levels of commercial knowledge in order to coach and develop the team
- You are an ambassador for the Pentland Brands and can liaise and influence people at all levels internally and externally through strong interpersonal skills
- You have strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- You work with a matrix mind-set and can build trust quickly
- You are solution orientated mind-set with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You have an outstanding attention to detail
- You are self-motivated, tenacious and have a desire to deliver on deadlines set
- You demonstrate a passion for bringing the voice of the customer into the business
- You are highly numerate, analytical, and comfortable using data and insight to inform thinking
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon