Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
This is a senior role responsible for influencing and leading the implementation of our Cycle strategy across EMEA (excluding DACH, FR & ES) and providing consistency and support globally. The role will develop the commercial tools required to win across all markets collaborating with the global commercial teams to deliver this.
The role will also be responsible for the Berghaus business across EMEA (excluding UK National/Key Accounts and DACH). Working with the Brand team this role will ensure we have the propositions and tools to win with the Outdoor consumer. The role will manage a team of approx. eight people across the UK, CZ and PL.
The role you’d play:
- Accountability for the sales, profit, brand presence and KPI’s of our Endura and Berghaus across the specified customers, markets, and regions
- Collaborate with key customer contacts and multiple functions across the business to build our commercial plan and resources required to deliver.
- Monitoring and reviewing our route to market across all regions to ensure that we continue to reach our target consumer effectively and efficiently.
- Working with the Endura brand and product teams to define the propositions required to be successful with our target consumer.
- Ownership of the Go to Market tools for Endura including global price lists and sales programs.
- Responsibility for internal influence and strategy delivery with senior stakeholders; ensuring performance feedback is timely.
- Working and negotiating with external customer, partners and providers to ensure we get the best value for Pentland.
The must haves:
- You will have strong and successful commercial experience having worked with a variety of customers across a mix of geographies.
- Good working knowledge of managing distributors, agents and direct retailer relationships.
- You have excellent commercial acumen with the skills and experience to develop regional go to market plans.
- You have strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You are an ambassador for Pentland Brands and can liaise and influence people at all levels internally and externally through strong interpersonal skills.
- You are solution orientated mind-set with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You have an outstanding attention to detail.
- You are self-motivated, tenacious and have a desire to deliver on deadlines set.
- You demonstrate a passion for bringing the voice of the customer into the business.
- You are highly numerate, analytical, and comfortable using data and insight to inform thinking along with strong Excel skills.
- You work with a matrix mind-set and can build trust quickly.
- You have a passion for cycling and the outdoors.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.