The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Urban Commute to Triathlon they are #AllTribesOneClan, with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products.
From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products. Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including disruptor in chief Graeme Obree, trials sensation Danny MacAskill, and downhill siblings the Athertons.
We are looking for a highly technical marketing specialist with powerful digital analytical expertise, a proven track record of delivering successful marketing strategy KPIs and the ability to protect and project a rich defiant brand attitude. This individual will work closely with the founders to lead the next marketing phase in the global domination and renegade progress of disruptive Endura bike kit.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for building a Global Marketing Strategy in line with Brand Strategy
- Analysing marketing performance from all digital and non-digital activity to present insights that form future brand and marketing strategy
- Managing the global marketing budget to maximize impact on strategy
- Monitoring brand progress
- Responsible for overseeing activation and harvesting data/insights on all channel touch-point
- 3rd Party Online retailers
- Consumer Insights, updating the behaviours and beliefs of different consumers to evolve realistic consumer profiles
- Consumer values and sustainability in a post-Covid world
- International expansion, guardian of global brand consistency, focus on rapid USA expansion
- consistency of local marketing plans in collaboration with Regional Market Managers
- Leading timely delivery of marketing campaigns
- Promoting the brand consistent with the founders’ brand vision
- Ensuring that brand editorial aligns with credible bike lexicon and is on-brand
- Projecting outstanding sustainability credentials
- Specifying the assets required and hitting scheduling plans
- NPD launches both digital and physical trade and consumer
- Ensuring that the editorial content is aligned with brand campaigns
- Powerful projection of brand attitude across site by relevant rider tribe
- Inspiring consumer experience at all touch points
- Collaborating, connecting and striking up partnerships with talent, athletes and other brands
- Developing the partnership calendar to fully activate investment
Needs to have
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects involving multiple functions and markets (strong project management experience)
- Strong facilitation skills and experience
- A broad understanding of functions e.g. Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance
- Proven experience within a senior or head of marketing role
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate agile analytical skills to be able to compare value of all different marketing activity
- Highly digital savvy on social and up-to-date with all latest platforms
- Ready to roll up their sleeves with a hands-on attitude
- Keen to attend grassroots events
- A strong empathy with the bike sector or an affinity with the outdoors
- Highly digital savvy across all platforms and marketplaces
Needs to be
- Passionate about building brands
- An engaging team player who prides themselves on collaboration
- A great networker, able to form strong relationships through the ability to make things happen
- Action focussed with bags of tenacity and drive
- Very detail focussed, ensuring we leave no stone un-turned
- A great communicator able to translate complexity into simplicity for people in an articulate manner
- An energetic and inspirational Brand Ambassador with a demonstrative track record of strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven experience of developing, aligning and delivering Marketing strategies that flow from the business plan.
- Strong commercial awareness that drives decision making and strategy, which flows and cascades through to all of the Marketing Team.
- Proven experience of developing brands and campaigns (including Digital) utilising the full marketing mix, including experience of developing and leading digital marketing programmes.