GTM Calendar Lead - Speedo USA
Cypress, California (Hybrid)
WE ARE SPEEDO
The world's leading swimwear brand, Speedo is passionate about life in and around the water. The brand's heritage of innovation derives from its leadership in competitive swimming, where more Olympic Gold Medals have been won in Speedo than any other brand. Unmatched in performance, fit and feel, we are also America’s #1 goggle brand.
From the first splash, to every stroke, the genuine love and excitement we have working with the water is what creates exciting and meaningful relationships.
Speedo is not where we work, but is who we are.
It’s watching a baby in the pool for the first time or our athletes make history. What we do is sacred to us and our connection to the rest of water lovers around the world. Driven by the challenge, not the glory. At Speedo, it is never enough to be good at what you do; you have to love what you do.
Speedo is a part of the Pentland Brands Limited Family.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, Red or Dead and we’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear. Our products are available in over 190 countries and are sold either directly by Group companies or are represented by licensees and distributors.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,200 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
We believe in building brands for the world to love, generation after generation. Your potential is our potential and together we can build and grow brands that last.
As the GTM (Go to Market) Calendar lead, you will be a self-starter and effective communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. With close links to our brand, commercial, design, development, & supply planning teams you will build, own, and update the end-to-end critical path. You will be clearly defining milestones and ensure everyone adheres to deadlines. You will be the “go-to” person facilitating critical path related forums to confirm we have the right teams in the room driving swift & clear decision-making along our critical path journey. This role leads continuous improvement projects to reduce calendar timelines.
- Create, own, lead, and publish the GTM calendar; setting the framework through which teams deliver the season from concept to market to ensure on-time delivery.
- Support cross-functional teams in both highlighting and mitigating dependencies and risks.
- Analyze seasonal KPI’s to support governance of calendar process and develop recommendations to mitigate risk of seasonal delivery.
- Facilitate workshops, forums, and meetings against key stage gates, closely managing critical path implementation & ensuring we see effective contribution from all functional stakeholders, with a strong focus on customer & consumer inputs. Deliver clear, consolidated, & action-focused outputs from each session to relevant teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to find resolutions with any overlapping/competing priorities.
- Support teams with the implementation of the new processes within the critical path.
- Prepare leadership materials for respective areas.
- Lead weekly GTM meetings with cross-functional teams.
- Publish regular recaps, escalation points, and follow up.
- Escalate as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years’ work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fieldor equivalent.
- Experience in an operational role, preferably in apparel industry.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Project Manager background with attention to detail.
- Process execution and follow-up.
- Works both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments and at different levels within the organization.
- Must be hands on.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $98,000 annually
Base pay is a portion of our total compensation package and determined within a range that allows growth and development within your role. Your base pay will be determined based on experience, skills and qualifications.
Speedo and Pentland Brands are an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, we have a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, applicants are asked not to disclose salary history information.Apply for this position