Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
You would be a key part of the Teamwear bespoke design and operating model. Helping to turn a customer’s design idea into reality as well as creating your own unique designs for others to love.
- Primary focus of the role is to support the customer in realising their bespoke Teamwear design requirements.
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial, Customer Operations and Supply Operations teams in delivering teamwear Made to Order (MTO) and Design Your Own (DYO) solutions for Teamwear customers.
- Create CAD artwork for Customers inline with their requirements.
- Manage technical design details between production and customer demand.
- Support the design team in creating new seasonal sublimate design options, ensuring proposed designs are fit for manufacture.
- Support the technical artwork requirements of our new teamwear platform to ensure market leading customer experience in self-created design.
- Load new season artwork templates into our new teamwear platform to ensure new designs are available in line with seasonal calendars.
The must haves:
- This role will require a certain level of self-management to deliver the daily workload in order to meet customer expectations.
- The role holder must also be able to work to seasonal critical paths and be comfortable working to tight deadlines during our busiest times.
- The individual must be a driven and proactive solution finder.
- The role will also require a high degree of people management skills and is required to work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
- The role will be based in our Sunderland office but will, on occasion, be required to travel to our other sites
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.