The role: The Customer Representative is responsible for servicing a portfolio of accounts within channel structure. This role is responsible for managing & reviewing the seasonal orderbook per customer in line with demand and supply and working closely with the Demand Planners to ensure forward order meets demand. This must be delivered with a focus on customer journey and experience.
Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Order placement and deliver against customer orderbook
- Organizing, tracking and satisfying in season order requests.
- Stock allocation and logistics
- Reporting and customer communications
- Process cancellations, credits, debits, returns of non-faulty goods, VAS and DC requirements
- Export documentation and compliance for global logistics, in need
- Order management and administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services.
- Managing the key activities and actions involved in processing an order to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Provide constantly updated Sales and Order book information, a record of customer returns, debits and credits and general and order processing activity.
- Making and communicating the necessary changes made to the Customers Order book in line with the business and customers’ requirements.
- Identify potential problems and solutions required to manage Customer OTIF.
- Working cross functionally with the Asia merchandising and shipping team to manage the aspect of delivering Direct Delivery Export to Market if required
- Understanding of Export and Internal Direct Delivery processes, in need.
- Produce regular Data analysis on Order Book and Supply Chain using internal and external sources.
- Ability to interrogate and source information from SAP.
- Working with specific Customers within channel; Pentland Distribution; Pentland Shipping Customer Operations teams.
The must haves:
- Strong Excel usage
- Attention to detail
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Experience in administrative duties to raise cancellations, credits, debits, invoicing and orders
- Stock management and orderbook management skills
- Experience of interpreting large amounts of data and confident in reporting procedures
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills across all levels of the business
- Management experience of/exposure to Global Accounts, Multi National distributors and retailers.
- Previous Customer Service/Key Account Sales Support experience and/or Sales environment, preferable International exposure
- Knowledge of export procedures and documentation preferable
- Language in need of specific role - French speaker
- Knowledge and management of on-line Retailer/distribution is desirable
- Team player
- A problem solver
- A working knowledge of SAP or similar systems knowledge is advantageous
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.