Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The purpose of this role is to be the key point of contact for finance at Endura, responsible for month end reporting (completion, interpretation and communication) and management of the finance team on site. This role will also be responsible for standardizing reporting between Endura and Pentland and play a vital part in driving consistency of information and business language across the organization.
The role you’d play:
- Reporting into the Senior Finance Partner you will be the key point of contact for finance at Endura.
- Based at the Livingston office you will also be responsible for managing a finance team of 3, including completion of bi-annual Personal Development Reviews, leading weekly team meetings and having regular 1-2-1’s with the team.
- Completing the month end close including posting journals, producing financial statements and consolidating the results for both Endura Ltd and Inc.
- Producing the standardized group month end pack with commentary.
- Providing ad hoc data analysis and drawing conclusions for stakeholders.
- Support with the production of rolling forecasts and budgets.
- Production of monthly stock reports and relevant analysis of the data.
- Integration of Pentland Group accounting policies at Endura (may require some initial travel within the UK)
- Liaising with group accounting and the external auditors.
- Key point of contact for finance system integration.
- Synchronize and drive consistency across Endura and Pentland reporting.
- Tracking and reporting on business KPI’s and support presenting this information to the wider business.
- Working in a truly matrix fashion, linking across various functions to drive towards mutually aligned targets and goals
The must haves:
- You are a Qualified Accountant with commercial management experience
- You have a strong technical finance background with management accounting experience
- You have advanced analytical, data and modelling skills
- You can interpret and discuss financial performance with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- You have experience working with different ERP systems. Ideally (but not essential) experience using Exchequer.
- You can work unsupervised and off your own initiative.
- You are comfortable dealing with ad hoc information requests, sometimes at short notice.
- You ensure alignment through collaborative relationships, empathy and understanding at all levels and across the business
- You engender a great team spirit and always seek to deliver the best outcome for the business, championing delivery on both sides of the scales
- You’re passionate about improving how we work
- You have a strong drive to impact business performance
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.