Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Work with our approved agencies to execute our strategic initiatives to deliver the highest level of execution and visibility in-store across all relevant channels.
- Manage the day to day relationship with any 3rd party agencies and our ambassadors delivering in-store support.
- Ensure that Pentland brands win at the point of purchase by providing our agencies with clear and consistent communications to ensure we deliver market-leading standards of execution.
- Lead the briefing, feedback and analysis of 3rd party Field Marketing visual merchandising activity and audits.
- Work with internal teams and 3rd party agencies to track and improve our everyday in-store visibility via regular audits.
- Communicate with both the local Field Marketing/ Shopper Marketing Team Managers in other regions as required for support on projects.
- Attend store visits as required to understand, monitor or support field marketing.
- Review and feedback on Shopper Design and Merchandising and shopper market plans to ensure that they are retailer focused.
- Work with Shopper Design and Merchandising and shopper marketing to ensure bespoke visual merchandising solutions and guidelines for stores in focus retailers as required.
- Collate all toolkit requirements for field teams, oversee on time procurement and activation of requirements, establishing costs and managing budget.
- Support the wider field marketing function by playing a key role in working with and organizing priorities for the Pentland internal VM teams.
- Support in any activities that are critical to the delivery of the field marketing calendar.
- Key Stakeholders: 3rd Party agencies, Customer teams, Brand team, Shopper Design & Merchandising, Shopper Marketing, BDD teams and Sales & Planning
The must haves:
- Understanding the retail environment shopper behaviour
- Managing multiple in internal and external stakeholders
- Highly Motivated
- Good people, networking & communication skills
- Experience of managing and leading teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Good time management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to analyse data
- Adaptable to change
Needs to be:
- An ambassador for the Pentland Brands, products and talent, driving collaboration across sites, brands and regions
- Confident, professional and articulate
- Pro-active, exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise behind areas adding greatest Pentland value
- A self-starter approach to tasks
- Able to work both independently as well as being a great team player
- Able to liaise and influence with people at all levels
- Ability to build partnership and trust with a customer
- Flexible in approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- High tenacity with a passion for delivering results
- Strong communicator including influencing, collaboration and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.