Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The Facilities Officer will assist the Facilities Manager in delivering professional and compliant Facilities Management (FM) and Health and Safety (H&S) services. Supporting the Pentland family of brands, the Facilities Officer will be ensuring that the Nottingham office has the appropriate level of services and support for their operational requirements. The Facilities Officer will be supported by the Facilities Manager and the UK FM team to maintain the consistent delivery of FM and H&S services. The Facilities Officer will play an important role in areas such as FM supply chain, Cost control, refurbishment projects and Asset management planning. There will be an opportunity for the Facilities Officer to focus on innovation and add value around Energy Management and Sustainability projects.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience of working and supervising in Facilities Management function
- Experience of working within a customer/tenant focused environment
- Focused on high standards of service delivery and best value solutions
- Be able to prioritise workload, work to tight deadlines, plan, organise and monitor several activities at the same time.
- Health and Safety related experience and/or qualifications, IOSH Managing Safely as a minimum preferred
- Experience of managing contractors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be a Confident and Diplomatic negotiator at all levels in an organisation
- A practical working knowledge of Word and Excel are required.
Extensive knowledge of:
- H&S in the Workplace
- Statutory Compliance requirements
- Contractor management skills
- BCP and/or Emergency Planning
What we need to see in you:
- Leadership qualities that are inclusive and influential across all levels of an organisation and takes ownership and accountability for work
- High calibre of Supervisory and organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload appropriately
- Proactive and highly motivated with a can-do attitude with a hands-on-approach, a strong team player
- Think creatively and pragmatically in resolving problems
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.