Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Front of House and Facilities Services cover as and when required between the opening hours of 7.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. To be agreed
- Professionally and efficiently greet internal, external visitors, contractors, answering telephone calls, responding to emails, issuing of access swipe cards, car park passes, pool cars and booking taxis.
- Assist with the running of the post room dealing with incoming and outgoing deliveries, arranging the collection of parcels and tracking parcels if they have been lost in transit.
- Assist the team with general site Safety and Security requirements
- Chaperone contractors on site, ensuring the H&S regulations are adhered to.
- Ordering of site stationery.
- Setting up of meeting rooms.
- Assist with office moves/reorganisations and site maintenance.
- Assist with waste management/recycling.
- Assist with alarm testing and out of hours alarm activations.
- Any other activities commensurate with the role and changing needs of the business.
The must haves or desirable:
- IOSH Working Safely or Managing Safely Certificate
- Experience of a Post Room / Facilities environment
- Admin experience
- Keyboard skills ideally in Windows, Excel and Internet.
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Working at Heights
- Communication Skills
- Basic knowledge of general maintenance, general lighting maintenance, assembling furniture etc.
- First Aid Qualification
- Adaptable, with a can do attitude
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.