- Pentland Brands
- Permanent Full-Time
- Sales and Business Development
- UK-London, Finchley (Global Headquarters)
Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
To assist the Pentland Inventory Manager in delivering breakthrough results & performance within our key clearance channels across Pentland Brands. This role will support the PIM in the delivery of the customer plan working with key functions of Commercial, S&P, Marketing, Customer Finance and The Pentland DC. Working across all Pentland brands this role is responsible for delivery of sales, profit, efficiency targets, execution of initiatives and brand presence to agreed KPI’s of our annual business plan.
The role will allow us to build a long term, sustainable, harmonious and profitable business within this key channel across our portfolio of brands and effectively manage our inventory levels.
The role you’d play:
- Have a clear understanding of all Pentland’s inventory levels across Active and Footwear divisions.
- Complete order upload tools, ensure accuracy on all orders,
- Work closely with Customer services on order entry.
- Efficient management of order book conversion.
- Know and understand brands/ranges/product lifecycles measuring inventory in weeks cover and work closely with demand planning on product lifespans.
- Solution focussed adaptability in an ever-changing landscape. Keep abreast of the adapting off price channel, new entrants and alternative routes to market.
- Must take responsible approach to managing our Brands and their equity within this sensitive environment.
- Some shared responsibility for ‘emerging’ brands within ‘emerging’ customers.
- Demand planning and forecasting on a brand by brand, product by product basis.
- Procurement, organisation of and despatching of samples when necessary.
- Creating a uniformed dashboard of stock holding across the brands with consistent KPI reporting.
i.e. Transparent Free-Stock lists
The must haves:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and admin skills
- Understanding of Microsoft excel program
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Drive for results
- Ability to work unsupervised with ‘can do’ attitude
- A high customer focus
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Hard working, motivated and enthusiastic
- Proactive and creative in making it happen.
- Energetic, driven and determined
- Honest with the business and themselves.
- Prepared to learn, and keep sharpening the saw.
- A BIG team player, but single minded on getting the right result for the business.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.