In the role of Regional Account Manager for Endura you will support Pentland Brands in delivering breakthrough results and performance on Endura across your defined region. The UK East region is from North of the Thames to below the M62 and East of the M1.
You will be responsible for managing the accounts assigned to this role to deliver sales, profit, and ensure that Endura has brand presence in all your customers. To deliver this you will be expected to visit and communicate with your customers regularly be their main point of contact with the brand.
You will also be required to work internally with your peers and the Endura team to share your understanding of the market about the category and the competition and what is needed to win.
The role you’d play:
- Accountability for the sales, profit, brand presence and other KPI’s for Endura across your specified customers and region.
- Collaborate with all customers to share key seasonal information and ensure forward orders are placed ahead of key deadlines and seasonal targets achieved.
- Communicate with the customer throughout the season to manage orderbooks, in season replenishment, credit limits and stock rotations.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as Customer Service and Finance to ensure that communication and support for the customer is efficient and professional.
- Feed into the Endura product and brand teams either directly or through your line manager the requirements to win with your customers.
- Ownership of how your stores look online and instore to ensure that Endura looks better than the competition.
What you will bring:
- You will have good experience of managing and delivering results as an Account Manager.
- You will have basic Commercial acumen including an understanding of financial principles such as margin.
- You have a strong ability to influence others through building strong customer relationships and basic negotiation skills.
- You will have a passion for bringing the voice of the customer into the business
- You will possess basic Excel skills with the ability to analyse data relevant for your customers such as identifying top selling products.
- You have strong collaboration skills, working well within a team but with the autonomy to work on your own.
- You have good written, verbal communication and presentation skills both internally and externally.
- You have strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good working knowledge of European Competition law.
- You have a passion for cycling and an understanding of the category
- You must live within the region and with good access to the whole region.