Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Support e-commerce performance on T-mall for Berghaus & Ellesse. Deliver brand success from a commercial and operational perspective, working with the E-Commerce Manager and internal cross-functional China teams as well as external agency to ensure brand success on China’s biggest e-platform covering visual merchandising, promotional communication and operations.
Roles & responsibilities
- Closely working with TP to enhance store fundamental operations from both front-end & back-end, including trading plan, content, product & stock, and CS
- Continuous in-store content improvement & tracking e.g. store page, PDP, weitou fan club, etc.
- Lead the development and seeding of in-platform (social) content to gain incremental traffic and conversion
- Tmall Media buy performance tracking and improvement
- Full engaged/lead new seasonal products launch
- Support in Tmall big promotional campaigns’ co-ordination and execution (i.e. 6.18, D11 etc.)
- Report on store performance (including detailed trading analysis, sell-through, OOS alerts, demand planning, etc.), Tmall market & competitor performance
- Actively lead TP to continuously improve CS (training, branded CS process and language, adequate feedback/solution to product enquiries or issues, etc.)
What you need to have:
- Strong commercial mind-set and experience operating brands on T-mall or TP operations desired. The candidate needs to be able to demonstrate success through the effective operating and merchandising of the store, but also in-platform content seeding, customer service and demand plan. Analytical skills will play a pivotal role for insight and business know-how for team and the continuous optimisation of Tmall store.
- Experience in operating and delivering a T-mall store(s) is highly desired (can be from brand or TP)
- Mandarin language, English a plus
- 2-3 Years of hands-on experience and knowledge of China ecommerce & market places
- Essential knowledge of T-mall analytical tools, i.e. QBT, 生意参谋, etc.
- Essential knowledge of T-mall media and content buy
- Can demonstrate good use of reports/analysis to plan actions and improvements
- Good communication and excellent team player in an environment where excellent cross-functional working is expected
- Time management, organisation and prioritisation of tasks
- Motivated self-starter with ability to meet deadlines
- Understands internet technologies and can use a wide range of software systems
- FMCG, apparel or sports industry experience & knowledge
- All-round understanding of basic HTML, web, ftp, email, and similar technologies
- Wider digital knowledge – other channels
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.