Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Lead e-commerce growth on JD.com for Speedo, ellesse & Berghaus. Deliver brand success from a commercial and operational perspective, working with Line Manager and internal cross-functional China teams as well as external agency to ensure brand success on China’s second biggest e-platform covering visual merchandising, promotional communication.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall JD stores (covering both JD direct and pop) routine trading & business operation performance on JD.com, and accountable for delivery against agreed commercial and brand engagement metrics.
- Responsible of trading plans and promotional calendar for JD.com ecommerce channel – linked to campaign calendar and focusing on key events and trading periods.
- Accountable of delivery against sales budget and cost controls in line with P&L – specifically marketing spends (traffic & content/activation).
- Lead & accountable for JD flagship & POP stores management including TP/vendor management, campaign management, traffic management, platform site design/feature/innovation management.
- Actively lead TP to continuously improve CS (training, branded CS process and language, adequate feedback/solution to product enquiries or issues, etc.)
- Responsible for managing the Media agencies to drive platform content performance leading to traffic, engagement, conversion & retention opportunities (wit focus on maximising ROI).
- Lead and work closely with eCommerce Content Supervisor to deliver high quality in-platform content to drive traffic and conversion.
- Fully engaged/lead new seasonal products launch on JD.com; and accountable for continuous optimization of our offer and calendar to deliver key growth targets through insight driven category and merchandising plan.
- Ensure that the stores are the optimal representation of the brand and deliver against Pentland brands online brand standards, including user experience, digital marketing, store/product merchandising.
- Working cross functionally across the business to make sure that the sites are optimised from a range/product, campaign and brand perspective.
- Build great relationship with Platform, TP and other agencies.
- Cross functional collaboration with (digital) marketing, demand and supply teams
- Working closely with TPs on Customer Service, Warehousing and fulfilment
What you need to have:
- Strong commercial mind-set and experience operating brands on JD.com (covering both JD direct and pop) or TP operations desired. The candidate needs to be able to demonstrate success through the effective operating and merchandising of the store, but also in-platform media buy, content seeding, customer service and demand plan.
- Analytical skills will play a pivotal role for insight and business know-how for team and the continuous optimization of JD.com store.
- Experience and skill set for owning onsite RTM media plan and operation is required.
- Good communication and excellent team player in an environment where excellent cross-functional working is expected
- Time management, organization and prioritization of tasks
- Motivated self-starter with ability to meet deadlines
- Understands internet technologies and can use a wide range of software systems
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.