Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
- Support JD.com store routine trading & business operations
- Cross functional collaboration with (digital) marketing, demand and supply teams
- Stock replenishment/management skills
- Data analysis and business reporting skills
- Market & competitor tracking & analysis
High level accountability
- Enhance store fundamental operations from both front-end & back-end, including trading plan, content, product & stock, and CS
- Support to manage in-platform content to gain incremental traffic and conversion
- Support to increase JD media buy efficiency
- Support to manage sell-through performance & stock replenishment
- Full engaged with new seasonal products launch
- Support in big promotional campaigns’ co-ordination and execution (i.e. 6.18, D11 etc.)
- Report on store performance (including detailed trading analysis, sell-through, OOS alerts, demand planning, etc.)
- Actively lead TP to continuously improve CS (training, branded CS process and language, adequate feedback/solution to product enquiries or issues, etc.)
What you need to have:
- Experience in operating and delivering a store(s) is highly desired (can be from brand or TP)
- JD Dist / POP store experience is preferred; Other platform stores are also considered
- Mandarin language, English a plus
- 1-2 Years of hands-on experience and knowledge of China ecommerce & market places
- Essential knowledge of platform media and content buy
- Experience in demand forecast / stock replenishment is a plus
- Good communication and excellent team player in an environment where excellent cross-functional working is expected
- Time management, organization and prioritization of tasks
- Motivated self-starter with ability to meet deadlines
- Understands internet technologies and can use a wide range of software systems
What we need to see in you:
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.