The ecommerce manager is hands-on in the delivery of our ecommerce revenue and digital product strategy for chosen brands within the portfolio. The role ensures there are robust plans in place to deliver both commercial benefit and consumer value.
In role, you will own digital platforms to ensure that they showcase the brand and product, whilst driving brand awareness, advocacy, and sales; working cross functionally with the Brand and Planning function to ensure commercial plans are in support of the brand ambition.
The role you’d play Ecommerce Manager:
- Lead the e-commerce function to increase sales and ensure the brands and product are showcased effectively.
- Use analytics to find actionable insights that will inform channel marketing activity and shape the Product roadmap.
- Work cross functionally to optimise and enhancement to the online offering and consumer experience.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders delivering the brand and regional vision in a digital context.
What you’d bring as Ecommerce Manager:
- Solid commercial experience in a retail or brand ecommerce environment coupled with a true consumer focus.
- Practical knowledge of analytical / software suites (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SAP BW and the ability to use the data to make informed decisions to drive performance.
- People and team management experience.
- Proven experience in online product management, working in a matrixed organisation, managing product prioritisation, roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality.
- A natural preference for working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position