Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role will responsible for the planning and editing of brand content for Speedo, Berghaus & Ellesse on various eCommerce platforms in China.
Roles & responsibilities
- Lead the development and seeding of in-platform (social) content plan to gain incremental traffic and conversion
- Continuous in-platform content improvement & tracking. Report on content performance
- Achieve related KPI through excellent planning and execution
- Work with eCommerce operations, Brand Planning teams to align with brand value proposition, target consumer, and product’s unique selling points to develop appealing ecommerce content
- Manage and co-work with agencies to arrange content seeding and live broadcast schedule appropriately to improve both engagement and conversion.
- Responsible for video post-editing and finish the special effects processing;
- Responsible for the planning of live broadcast business on e-platforms. Monitor sales data and transaction data.
- Manage Taobao fans group to increase engagement and conversion
- Be proactively in understanding platform content trends, and competitive landscape, and provide insights and suggestion to do further content optimization
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, English, or a related field.
- 5 years+ relevant work experience in Content, marketing strategy and execution in retail, with a demonstrable track record in writing for different media channels and audiences.
- Basic shooting skills, short video operation experience on various platforms, more than one year experience in e-commerce video planning and production is preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Familiar with EC platform’s content ecosystem
- A story teller with an eye for detail and passion for high standards, and be able to develop engaging content to attract & retain customers.
- Graphic designing experience is a plus.
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.