Roles & responsibilities
- Work with eCommerce operations, Brand Planning teams to align with brand value proposition, target consumer, and produce unique selling points to develop appealing e-commerce contents.
- Assist in the development and seeding of in-platform content (私域 & 公域) according to the annual plan to gain incremental traffic and conversion.
- Co-work with agencies to ensure that the quality and quantity of content (Images, words, videos, in-store livestreams, etc) meets the brand's requirements and be completed within the schedule.
- Responsible for video post-editing and finishing the special effects processing.
- Assist in the pitch of KOL live stream, including initial communication, document submission, and proposal writing, etc.
- Responsible for content data collection and preliminary data analysis, be able to do monthly data review.
- eCommerce team
- Brand Planning team
- All vendors of eCommerce operation team
The must haves:
Experience / technical & interpersonal skillset
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Media, EC Marketing, Public Relations, English, or a related field.
- 1 years+ relevant work experience in content, especially in live stream and short video production, and execution in retail.
- Basic shooting skills, short video operation experience on various platforms, experience in e-commerce video planning and production is preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Familiar with EC platform’s content ecosystem.
- Graphic designing experience is a plus.