Job title: E-commerce Manager (Endura)
Location(s): Flexible with ability to travel to a local UK site (London, Livingston, Nottingham, Sunderland)
As E-commerce Manager you will provide leadership whilst being hands-on in the delivery of Pentlands e-commerce revenue and digital product strategy across Pentland portfolio. You will ensure there are robust plans in place that are actionable and flexible.
You will need to work cross functionally with the Brand and Planning function to ensure commercial plans are in support of the brand ambition whilst fulfilling controllable profit targets taking P&L accountability for chosen brand.
The role you’d play:
- Responsible for forging strong relationships with different stakeholders delivering the brand and regional vision in a digital context
- Provides a rounded view of the Digital ecosystem acting as the conduit for brand and commercial functions for chosen brand
- Owns the commercial plans for chosen brand, developed in service of the regional strategy ensuring sales & margin targets are achieved.
- Plays an active role in the forming of financial budgets and forecasts aligning to the monthly IBP process
- Provides detailed understanding of digital product initiatives & performance taking commercial responsibility in quantifying opportunities & risks
- Proactively responds to trading conditions to ensure plans, both strategic and tactical (clearance) are in place to achieve revenue lines
- Utilise insight and data to inform channel marketing activity and shape the Product roadmap (co-ownership with Digital Experience)
- Collaboratively leads to ensure that campaign execution and digital products are supporting the delivery of both the financial ambition and product roadmap
- Proactively participates in Discovery activities, working with relevant digital and IT and business stakeholders to ultimately write user stories that support final designs
- Provides full visibility of commercial levers, taking P&L accountability for chosen brand providing an extra level of transparency across key stakeholders
- Works closely with the Regional Planning Team to inform buys, ensuring the stock plan is in support of financial ambition
- Is able to synthesize site metrics and physical product data to form & influence buying decisions
- Utilise data and analytics to drive category performance and product sell through
- Management of E-commerce executive ensuring resource is appropriately managed and acts as leader across the Digital team
What you’d bring:
- Solid commercial experience in a retail or brand E-commerce environment
- Strong commercial acumen and able to utilise data to make informed decisions to drive performance
- People and team management experience
- Proven experience in online product management, working in a matrixed organisation, managing product prioritisation, roadmap and delivery of user-facing functionality
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, using consumer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with analytical / software suites (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SAP BW
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of digital experience design
- Appreciation of digital marketing planning, execution and growth strategies
- A natural preference for working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- A team player and with the ability to influence and collaborate across several teams
- Adaptable to respond quickly to competing demands and quick to action changes need to planning process
- Strategic but can have the ability to deliver detailed tactical plans
- You will love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change that will improve how our consumers experience our brands
- Proactive and creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the table
- You can listen and interact effectively with different interpersonal styles
- You are achievement oriented with the desire to learn and grow
- You have budget management experience
What you’d get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that
make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and the planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook