Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Owns the trading calendar for a chosen brand and is responsible for the delivery of the sales
- Works closely with the Merchandising and Demand Planning teams to inform buys and have a clear stock plan. Partners with Merchandiser assigned to your brand(s)
- Collaboratively leads to ensure that the correct assets and channels are supporting the delivery of the revenue line
- Plays an active role in the forming of budgets and forecasts
- Management of trading executive ensuring resource is appropriately managed and acts as leader across the digital team
- Utilise data and analytics to drive category performance and product sell through
- Proactively responds to trading conditions to ensure a robust plan, both strategic and tactical is in place to hit the sales targets
- May be required to work on other brands as requested
Needs to have:
- Solid commercial experience in a retail or brand ecommerce environment
- Strong commercial acumen and able to utilise data to make informed decisions to drive performance
- People and team management experience
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Multi-lingual must be fluent in German with a good understanding and use of the English language is essential. Additional languages is advantageous.
Needs to be:
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- A team player and with the ability to influence and collaborate across several teams
- Adaptable to respond quickly to competing demands and quick to action changes need to planning process
- Strategic but can have the ability to deliver detailed tactical plans
- A strong negotiator who can influence across multiple divisions, functions and teams
- Proactive and creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the table