Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
The role owns the delivery of ecommerce revenue for specific site, managing the trading calendar and co-ordinating across teams to ensure that the channels and assets are supporting the delivery of the sales line.
- Under the guidance of the Digital Trading Manager takes ownership of a specific brand or site trading calendar, that details daily and weekly activity to drive the revenue line with a clear understanding of the visitors and conversion needed to deliver the targets.
- Provides input to the briefing process for seasonal campaigns to ensure that the channels and content will support the delivery of the ecommerce revenue.
- Utilises data to plan and adjust the trading calendar, communicating with other teams to ensure that the trading calendar is always considered.
- Works closely with Demand Planning & Merchandising to ensure trading activity is supported by appropriate stock availability. Also ensures slow moving stock has a clear plan in place to drive rate of sale, e.g. onsite merchandising, inputting to email calendar
- Owns the onsite merchandising and searchandising to ensure maximum visibility of seasonal and core stock to drive sell through.
- Manage the effective setup of promotions and offers, and assist with price changes e.g. new season or sale
- Supports the updating of stock and offers on marketplaces
- Ensures regional or geographic sites have a clear plan reflecting local trading and supporting regional marketing initiatives.
- Creates the weekly trading reports for specific brand site covering core trading and ecommerce onsite metrics.
- Coordinates the onsite merchandising and mass load production
What you need to have:
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Ecommerce experience
- Fundamental planning experience
- Experience of using data packages e.g. SAP BW, Google Analytics. Including excel experience
- Experience and understanding of merchandising principles would be beneficial
- Understanding of the drivers of sales and digital marketing channels
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent German Speaker is a pre-requisite
What we need to see in you:
- Creative and analytical to form plans and use data to drive performance
- A team player
- Flexible to work across multiple brands and support other teams when needed
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.