A strategic hire to play a critical role in Pentland’s next phase of Digital transformation. A rounded digital role that provides thought leadership but is hands on in the delivery of our Teamwear ambition and digital product strategy. Expert understanding of digital platforms to ensure that they showcase the brand and product in the best possible way, whilst driving brand awareness, advocacy, and sales. As a new role, you will be responsible for developing and managing digital product roadmaps for Teamwear.
Pioneering brands that make life better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the worlds most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better.
Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience.
We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
- Apply a strategic lens to Teamwear digital activations, ensuring activities are in support of the brand(s) ambition.
- Responsible for forging strong relationships with key stakeholders delivering the brand and regional customization vision in a digital context.
- In collaboration with the Brand teams define the global and regional teamwear digital product propositions and ensure the online brand activations are compelling and resonate with consumers.
- Acutely aware of the commercial plans across the digital portfolio and how the delivery of the Teamwear Game plan is linked to the outcome.
- Understand and own the end-end-end process and act as the Teamwear superuser & champion across the value chain
- Research & analyse all the available options to help inform upcoming projects through competitor / comparator analysis
- Be able to quickly grasp user research findings and translate these into consumer-focused digital solutions and digital product roadmaps for Teamwear.
- Proactively participates in discovery activities, working with relevant digital and IT and business stakeholders to ultimately write user stories that support final designs.
- Own, upkeep and deliver the digital product roadmap for Teamwear
- Test & learn (A/B test) new propositions and digital experiences in Teamwear
- Able to deliver key components of digital experiences covering wireframes, prototypes, user flows, customer journey maps, etc. and be able to work with the designers to achieve the desired output, as well as use them in communication with stakeholders.
- Design UXUI wireframes in collaboration with the other designers in the team
- Plan & deliver the digital activation of global marketing campaigns, working closely with the wider digital & teamwear team
- Work with the different departments to ensure clear briefs are given to the Digital team, PCA & IT
- Balance the user needs, business goals and technical restrictions in line with delivering a superior digital experience
What you will bring:
- Solid understanding of digital experience design
- A natural preference for working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- The ability to influence
- A team player and with the ability to influence and collaborate across several teams
- Adaptable to respond quickly to competing demands and quick to action changes need to planning process
- Strategic but can have the ability to deliver detailed tactical plans
- Proactive and creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the table