As Pentland Brands DTC Digital Partnerships opportunity continues to grow, the need for an extended cross functional team will allow us to accelerate in line with our 2022 ambition and beyond
An experienced, well rounded digital commerce product manager with experience of IT system & end-to-end process development from discovery to live environments is needed to lead and co-ordinate the integration management for Marketplaces and DTC Fulfilment models with both 3rd party integration platforms and direct partner connections.
Working with our Commercial, IT and Cross Functional teams as well as with our external partners, this role will support the design and delivery of building the infrastructure we need to enable us to deliver more of our propositions to more consumers and drive engagement, sales & profit at pace.
Working alongside the EMEA and Global Marketplace & Digital Partnership teams, this role will support the development of our digital partnerships with key retail partners.
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the worlds most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
The role you’d play:
Reporting to the Head of Marketplaces & Digital Partnerships you will:
- Own Pentland Brands Marketplace Platform Integration Process – oversee the integration management for Marketplaces and DTC Fulfilment models ensuring timely and efficient cross functional delivery of each integration across new Partners and Channels
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of design, technology, and data principles. You understand the variety and complexity of internal and external, cross functional digital needs and how the product will meet those needs. You know about assisted digital support and can explain why it’s important. You can design services and make decisions to meet integration partner and retail partner needs to help us serve more consumers.
- Operational management. You know how to design operational processes for the running and maintenance of products or services throughout their product life cycle. You can redesign operational processes, amend existing processes, and plan and put into operation the stages of a new product or service development. You can act as the escalation point for operational issues and can fix complex operational issues. You know how to overcome operational constraints to deliver a successful product or service. You can work closely with operational delivery teams in digital, data and technology
- Cross Functional lead in all project meetings – accountable for delivering against agreed onboarding and commercial KPI’s
- Review, Refine and Improve process to enable fast and agile onboarding of Key Strategic Partners DTC Fulfilment models
- Ensure all internal functions and external partners are aligned to testing phase and have all the tools they need for a quick and successful go live
- Utilize data to plan and adjust the commercial & Onboarding plan and make course correct where necessary.
- Working with external partners and providers ensuring we can deliver profitable model / solutions where required.
- Being an active member of the M&DP team, you will share and apply best practice to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with key customer contacts and multiple functions across the business to ensure we are delivering our game plan.
What you will bring:
- IT system (SAP / BW) & end-to-end process background
- IT Product ownership and delivery experience
- Integration Partner Knowledge and experience
- You can design services and make decisions to meet users needs
- History of working in digital commerce and knowledge of online retailing principles.
- Team Leadership Experience
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- You have strong planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- The ability to multi task and challenge teams with positive intent
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- You are highly numerate, analytical, and comfortable using data and insight to inform thinking along with strong Excel skills..
- You are an ambassador for the Pentland Brands and can liaise and influence people at all levels internally and externally through strong interpersonal skills.
- You are solution orientated mind-set with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You have an outstanding attention to detail.
- You are self-motivated, tenacious and have a desire to deliver on deadlines set.
- You work with a matrix mind-set and can build trust quickly.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.