To shape, deliver and execute the marketing strategy for Teamwear.
We are looking to appoint a hands-on, passionate, and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our team to support the growth of our Teamwear proposition.
This is an exciting new team; we need a talented and experienced digital marketing expert to unlock growth, developing new relationships with our target consumer through an outstanding digital marketing programme.
You will be responsible for managing, developing, and measuring the digital marketing strategy and campaign execution for Teamwear.
The role you’d play:
- Responsible for digital marketing across SEO, Display, CRM, content, and social for Teamwear, including the development of the marketing strategy
- Responsible for the delivery of digital marketing campaigns, completing the analysis of performance to share with the wider business
- Work seamlessly with our agencies and internal digital and brand teams to ensure alignment
- Owns the marketing budget for Teamwear and ensures it is managed effectively to drive the desired return on investment (ROI)
- Ensure metrics are in place to track, analyse, optimise, and report across all digital marketing communications
- Ensure all plans are communicated to internal and external stakeholders, including planning and executing combined marketing plans
- Create and manage the monthly forecasts to drive the defined growth objectives
- Work with the wider brand and digital teams to create a content marketing plan which develops engaging content that tells a story and provides value across our channels
- Develop and produce original content and identify distribution channels to maximise growth
- Management and continual improvement of printed and digital customer sales tools to be shared with external stockists
- Event planning for Teamwear activations
- Management and ongoing improvement of the online kit designer
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing to capitalise on new opportunities
What you'd bring:
- Deep smart in digital marketing in digitally driven businesses, with strong leaning towards CRM
- Expertise across a variety of platforms, especially Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Strong analytical skills with experience of Google Analytics and CRM platforms like Mailchimp
- Excellent Excel and statistical skills to model consumer journeys and conversion pathways
- Robust understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record of delivering growth through digital marketing
- Established knowledge of digital platforms (business manager, Google Ads) and best practice
- Budget management, both forecasting and spending in line with performance.
- A/B testing experience on content and CRM
- Good knowledge of web analytics such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Experience in planning and coordinating projects across internal departments and external agencies to deliver results to deadlines and within budget
- Adaptable and flexible to working under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Commercial, with a results-driven mentality
- Dynamic, creative, and driven individual
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Entrepreneurial and innovative with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present complex data in simple form with strong presentation skills
- A team player
What you’ll get in return:
Competitive remuneration package
Hybrid / smart working
Brand and retail perks
Time out perks
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.Apply for this position