This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager in the delivery of the digital marketing plan, working with our agency and key internal stakeholders to ensure we’re optimising activity that will deliver against our KPIs.
The role you’d play as Digital Marketing Executive
- Alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, is responsible for the acquisition and retention of customers across our portfolio of brands.
- Key point of contact between the business and the digital agency in ensuring the management of all PPC, SEO, paid social, display, CRM and affiliate marketing activity.
- Support the development of full funnel media strategies from planning to execution, working in close co-ordination with the brand team to ensure smooth campaign planning and optimisation.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with paid and organic marketing activities, constantly monitoring performance reports & analysing ROI to ensure we’re maximising the opportunity to grow our brands.
- Partners with Product and eCommerce to align calendar plans and promotions and ensures CRM is coordinated with key stakeholders.
- Provides updates at the weekly trading meeting and takes immediate action on any tasks allocated to them to drive performance, liaising with digital agency as needed.
What you’d bring as Digital Marketing Executive
- Relevant work experience in marketing including aspects of digital marketing channels, ideally working across or sound knowledge of: PPC, SEO, paid social, display, affiliate marketing and CRM.
- Technically proficient with experience of digital platforms and systems, e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and Google Search Console.
- Experience in managing external agencies to devise strategies and deliver results.
- Digital savvy and analytical, should be able to present data in simple form with recommendations. Knowledge of tools like SemRush, MailChimp is a plus.
- Flexible and able to deal with competing demands supporting multiple brands and websites.
- A team player with good communication and problem-solving skills.
- A creative thinker who is proactively aware of current trends and what is happening in the digital industry.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position