Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Key Purpose of Job:
This role will support the Digital Trading Manager in the delivery of the digital marketing plan, working with our agency and key internal stakeholders to ensure we’re optimising activity that will deliver against our revenue objectives.
- Alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, is responsible for the acquisition of new customers to ellesse US, Endura US and SeaVees.com websites. The role holder may be asked to work on other brands.
- Key point of contact between the business in ensuring the management of all PPC, Paid Social, Display and Affiliate Marketing activity. Day to day management of Google Adwords activity and liaison with affiliates.
- Ensures brand has a clear marketing plan, working closely with Content & Community on paid for social.
- Partners with the Digital Trading Managers and Executives to align calendar plans and promotions.
- Constantly analyses and reports on performance to ensure that we’re maximising the opportunity to grow our ecommerce websites.
- Provides input to the budgeting and planning process.
- Supports on wider acquisition activity as required, e.g. partnerships
- Provides updates at the weekly trading meeting and takes immediate action on any tasks allocated to them to drive performance, liaising with digital agency as needed
- Provides input on improvements that can be made onsite to increase the conversion of visitors e.g. working on landing pages with the CRO Executive
- Develops the email calendar
What you need to have:
- Strong analytical skills with experience of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with platforms equivalent to Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Oracle Marketing Cloud is desirable
- Robust understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Experience of effectively managing agencies
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we need to see in you:
- Flexible and able to deal with competing demands supporting multiple brands and websites
- A good communicator and able to present complex data in simple form with recommendations
- A team player
- Highly analytical and at home in a data-driven environment
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.