Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
As Digital Artworker supporting our Marketplaces and Digital Partnership team you will provide unique customer creative solutions through world class design, executing them as visually stunning and effective communications that tell stories and drive business performance for our portfolio of brands.
A key focus of this role is to be the creative custodian of our brands on the Amazon platform globally and provide quality and consistent creative solutions for a wide range of content including brand stores and product page assets. Working cross functionally you will be responsible for quickly and accurately executing and translating brand stories and campaigns which have been created in-house or with partner agencies into these digital formats, reacting to trade conditions and trends across eight plus markets. You would:
- Be responsible for the delivery of creative solutions for the Marketplaces and Digital Partnerships Team.
- Work closely with commercial teams to understand the creative needs of our key customers.
- Partner with the wider in-house creative agency to translate brand stories and be the voice of the channels within the agency.
- Work alongside the shopper marketing team to deploy commercially influenced creative to customers across several markets.
- Be an active member of both the in-house creative agency and Marketplaces and Digital Partnerships Team.
- Monitor and evaluate creative activity to ensure ongoing continuous improvement.
- Work alongside our external translation agency to deploy creative across multiple markets.
- Remastering and adapting content from Global toolkits for large Global Campaigns for different local markets.
- Working with global campaigns, toolkits and assets supplied, you will have a passion for being creative within guidelines, localising and extending campaigns.
- You will be working across many different categories, producing design to the client's toolkit and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales, taking into account quality and consistency.
The must haves:
- A portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the artworking of digital assets including homepage, product pages, banners, digital campaigns and products and services.
- A very strong eye for detail, able to work closely to guidelines and toolkits.
- Strong background in digital design with commercial experience.
- Experience creating artwork of the highest standard within brand guidelines.
- Proficiency in managing and prioritising a busy day-to-day workload.
- Proven ability to artwork and adapt designs across a variety of formats with an eye for maintaining a consistent design aesthetic and quality.
- Ideally you have experience and understanding of Amazon image and content guidelines.
- Be able to act as a QC to always ensure brand guidelines and procedures are followed and all work meets an exacting standard.
- Be able to anticipate trends and opportunities, generate ideas and move them to action.
- Challenge and recommend new ideas and be willing to drive strategies and efficiencies.
- A track record of timely delivery, ownership, and execute unique deliverables.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Ideally have experience with a design team, either at an agency or in-house.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the wider Creative and Multi-channel teams.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Adobe After Effects and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Needs to be:
- Approachable and friendly; able to build strong personal relationships and trust with stakeholders across the business.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment.
- Able to handle numerous briefs and requests, all with varying degrees of priority and deadline constraints.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities.
- Resilient and able to stay calm to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality, detail orientated work to tight deadlines.
- Passionate about delivering great creative that is commercially effective.
- Influencing skills demonstrated through knowledge, enthusiasm, and positive communication.
- Motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.