As Demand Planning Exec (Speedo) you will support the Demand Planning team with forecasting, purchasing and stock management for our Speedo European customer base; building and maintaining accurate forecasts to support the delivery of commercial objectives across the region. You will work cross-functionally with our commercial, supply chain and operations teams to ensure the availability of stock in line with customer expectations.
This role will work closely with the Demand Planner to summarise key messages and actions on a weekly and monthly basis including regular reporting against key stock and sales KPI’s.
The role you’d play as Demand Planning Exec (Speedo):
- Support the Brand Demand Planner in building and maintaining forecasts for Speedo.
- Support and drive growth in our recently expanded DACH region.
- Undertake demand reviews with the commercial team to understand and challenge the sales forecast and capture key changes on a monthly basis.
- Consolidate and review forecasts from multiple customers/channels.
- Facilitate and attend key meetings.
- Building demand forecast recommendations to ensure delivery of all marketing campaigns, business focus areas, trials and events.
- Stock/volume capacity planning to support the control of inventory across all channels
- Work cross functionally to ensure that orders and forecast information are shared and stock allocation is accurate.
- Develop long term forecasts with the Global Supply Planning team to support vendor capacity and raw material booking.
What you’d bring as Demand Planning Exec (Speedo):
- High numeracy levels with a keen eye for detail.
- Highly analytical with strong excel skills
- Experience in a similar role or a degree that demonstrates the required skills.
- A collaborative approach and the ability to communicate honestly and openly.
- Great communication skills and a team player mentality.
- Effective time management, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commercial awareness.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position