The Endura Merchandising Team in Livingston are looking for a Data Analyst to work closely with the Senior Planning Manager to prepare for the migration of Endura data to SAP.
The role you’ll play as Data Assistant
• Validating and cleansing of current Endura Stock, Sales, and Customer data on existing Exchequer ERP system.
• Preparation of cleansed data to send to Pentland Project team for processing.
• Assisting in each stage of testing data on SAP test platforms.
• Assisting in other aspects of the Endura Merchandise team, or other Endura teams as and when required.
What you’ll bring as Data Assistant
• Good numerical skills, and experience in using data systems
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• The ability to manage time and prioritise tasks efficiently
• Be hands-on and self-motivated, determined to meet deadlines
• Pro-activity with a strong attention to detail
What you’ll get in return
• SMART Working*
• Competitive remuneration package
• Brand and retail perks
• Financial perks
• Travel perks
• Time out perks
• Wellbeing commitment
* SMART Working is our approach to hybrid working at Pentland Brands. It’s about working smarter, not harder and ensuring that we come into the office with a clear sense of purpose and a desire to connect and collaborate. We have introduced “core office days” of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and we’re asking everyone to be in our modern offices on those days. As long as you’re working your contracted hours, we don’t mind when you start and finish, but we want you to work when you’re feeling productive and accomplishing the most.
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.