Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Key Purpose of Job:
This role is responsible for leading the delivery of outstanding customer service (consumer) for our brands assisting with their growth. Utilising analytics and systems to monitor and develop the team to delivering success. This role also supports on the delivery of our ecommerce operations.
- Owns the overall delivery of customer service for a number of brands
- Sets, owns and delivers the customer service KPIs so that our service is effectively managed
- Manages the customer service systems, including vendor relationships and enhancements to those systems Ensure the systems are fit for purpose and evolve the use of them and associated workflows.
- Ensure a clear framework is set for delivering service, including the management of escalations and supporting documents so that the wider teams and business have clear processes.
- Manage a team of mangers with reporting agents to delivery excellent first class service, who are targeted on delighting our customers
- Manage a range of projects including system enhancements and the onboarding of new/additional brands
- Create monthly KPI reports for the business
- Support with the ecommerce operations, ensuring any incidents to ensure they are effectively managed. The operations could include updating products, or ensuring the website is legal compliant.
- Liaise with the relevant warehouses to ensure a thorough understanding of the service being delivered, and mitigating any impacts to our end consumers.
- Monthly 121’s with your direct reports, complete annual One Year Plans for yourself and your team in line with the Digital OGSM and strategic business plans
- Organise and attend regular communication meetings with your brands, vendors and fulfilment centres
- Looking for improvements within your own area of others that may impact our consumers to reduce wasteful steps, ultimately reducing costs and increasing efficiencies.
Needs to have
Strong analytical skills with experience of analytical systems
Understanding of project management
Overview and experience of developing and enhancing a customer service system
People management experience
Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Needs to be
Flexible and able to deal with competing demands supporting multiple brands and websites
A good communicator and able to present complex data in simple form with recommendations
A team player
A customer first approach, with a great disposition for managing problems