A fundamental role at the heart of the eCommerce function. This role ensures our owned eCommerce channels are operating to their full potential providing the necessary insight through trading analysis whilst delivering operational excellence following business process, handling customer service escalations, reacting to change and market conditions.
The role you’d play as Customer Service & Digital Operations Executive
- Acts as the point person for Customer Service escalations from THG, and Pentland Group, nurturing and updating through to completion, within agreed SLAs.
- To understand core functionality of our products to provide accurate information to resolve product related enquiries maximising sale opportunities and reducing returns.
- Liaises with the Digital Product Managers and central planning to support in the movement of stock from Pentland to THG (engaging in SAP transactional processes, STO, OBD etc.).
- Observing contact coming through, making changes based on those, ensuring consumers have frictionless purchases with recommended change.
What you’d bring as Customer Service & Digital Operations Executive
- Previous customer service / operations experience.
- Focus on delivering a great experience and resolving incidents quickly.
- Process driven and understanding of the importance of strong governance and control.
- A very high attention to detail.
- Understanding of digital business setup e.g. trading, distribution, customer service and how these work together to deliver world class service.
- Strong IT skills and able to multi-task and navigate across multiple complex systems.
- Good communication and excellent team player, confident dealing with colleagues at all levels including management.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position