Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
To provide a consistent high standard of customer service to all Online consumers and customers alike. As an advisor you will need to be self-motivated and able to work both alone and as part of a team, be confident in your problem solving and able to handle multiple concurrent queries. You will be the first point of contact for all incoming contact via telephone, email and online chat, and will need to be comfortable with both written and verbal interactions. Your customer focus and attention to detail will be exemplary, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure our consumers are satisfied.
The role you’d play:
- A keen commitment to providing excellent customer service support to consumers of our dedicated brand sites
- To understand core functionality of our products to provide accurate information to maximise sales for products fit for purpose of the consumers activity
- To manage the Online business for your designated brand/language customer base, and alternative brands
- To provide holiday/absence cover for your colleagues, gain a good working knowledge of other brands online procedures, including changing content on the site.
- To ensure that SOP’s are followed and that no new procedures are altered without following the correct procedure
- To ensure that neat and accurate maintenance of all data records, based on orders or contacts
- To proactively solve consumer queries, maintaining professional communication at all times
- To manage online consumers expectations, to provide ‘Best in Class’ customer service
- To ensure that all operating systems are kept up to date based on activity taking place
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, ensure response times are adhered to and consumer queries are handled in a professional approach at all times
- Ability to adapt to different consumers and different types of contact.
Needs to have:
- A very high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understands internet technologies and can use a wide range of software systems
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Organisational skills
- Ability to understand core functionality of our products to provide accurate information to maximise sales for products fit for purpose of the consumers activity
- Focus on delivering a great experience and resolving incidents quickly
- Process driven and understands the importance of strong governance and control