Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role is responsible for leading a Customer Operations team through the Order Management & Fulfilment of specific customers and commercial channels.
Working closely with commercial teams, customers and wider supply chain functions to ensure Pentland meets strong service levels and customer SLAs via both execution of customer orderbooks and fulfilment vs demand forecasts.
The role you’d play:
- Ownership of the orderbooks for a portfolio of customers/specific commercial channels
- Track execution vs the business plans (IBP) within month and planning for forthcoming month
- Line Management and Development of Team Leader(s), who in turn manage a team of Customer Representatives. providing leadership, coaching and support as necessary to meet individual development plans and goals
- Work alongside other Customer Operations Managers on continuous process improvements, people strategy and ongoing resource needs
- Maintain strong relationships across multiple stakeholders & functions
- Reporting of performance across the customer base including KPIs and tracking in-month sales vs forecast. Continually challenging the performance of these for improvement areas
- Manage relationships with our key trading partners, including the escalation point for day-to-day issues.
- Identify opportunities to maximise sales and improve profitability.
- Ensure orderbooks are maintained in line with commercial plans, and input into those forecast plans
- Work with both Internal and External Key Stakeholders to ensure payment and delivery processes are managed effectively in line with Partners/Customer and Legal Compliance requirements.
- Regular visits and/or collaboration meetings with Customers to review overall service performance, requirements and continuous improvement opportunities
The must haves:
- Leadership and People Management skills and experience, including Coaching, development and mentoring
- Experience of managing external customers in a service or logistics environment or customer focussed role
- Strong communication skills across multiple formats
- Ability to communicate and manage multiple hierarchical levels and stakeholders
- Attention to detail with strong analytical & reporting skills
- Commercial acumen including understanding of sales, profitability and stock
- Knowledge of export regulatory and compliance frameworks would be useful
- Previous experience of longer lead-time/seasonal supply chains & customer orderbooks would be advantageous
- Ability to see the bigger picture, but delve in to finer everyday detail
- Autonomous in ability to manage self and team
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.