Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
- Perform timely order processing & work cross-functionally with internal & external parties
- Work on timely and accurate reports/projects regarding customers’ requirements
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to make sure the order process is smooth
- Support Business Development team on reporting / ad hoc requirements
- Identify potential supply chain issues and solutions
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints via e-mail & phone calls
- Provide high level customer service support & build long term relationship with customers
What you need to have:
- Strong SAP skills & other office programs for daily operations
- 3 years or above experience working in customer service
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English & Mandarin
- Degree holder preferred
What we need to see in you:
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Able to work and think cross-functionally
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.