The Customer Operations Executive role is responsible for placing and managing customer orders for their designated accounts. This role will focus on creating a seamless customer journey to place customer orders and support delivery of these in line with customer expectations.
This role will engage directly with customers to convert customer orders, resolve queries, and provide regular updates on order progress. This role will work collaboratively with other supply chain functions, commercial and credit teams to support the delivery of Pentland’s business objectives.
The role you’ll play as Customer Operations Executive:
• Order placement, tracking and delivery against customer orderbooks with a focus on our customers across the DACH region
• Organising, tracking and satisfying in season order requests
• Ensuring the timely conversion of orders once stock is available for delivery to customers
• Communicating order progress to internal stakeholders and customers
• Process cancellations, credits, debits, returns of non-faulty goods, VAS and Distribution Centre requirements
• Export documentation and compliance for global logistics where required
• Order management and administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services
• Provide regular updates on sales and order book information, a record of customer returns, debits and credits and general and order processing activity
• Identify potential problems and solutions required to manage Customer on Time In Full
• Produce regular data analysis on order books and supply chain performance using internal and external data sources
• Ability to interrogate and source information from SAP
• Manage and reconcile customer orderbooks in line with customer requirements
What you will bring as Customer Operations Executive:
• Fluent written and verbal communication in both German & English is essential
• Solution orientated
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
• Reporting and analytical skills to interpret and work with large data sets
• Experience in a customer focused role
• Experience in administrative duties to raise cancellations, credits, debits, invoicing and orders
• Stock management and orderbook management skills
• Strong communication skills to ensure regular and timely updates to key stakeholders
• Experience within the consumer goods industry desirable
• SAP experience desirable but not essential
What you’ll get in return
Competitive remuneration package
Brand and retail perks
Time out perks
* SMART Working is our approach to hybrid working at Pentland Brands. It’s about working smarter, not harder and ensuring that we come into the office with a clear sense of purpose and a desire to connect and collaborate. We have introduced “core office days” of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and we’re asking everyone to be in our modern offices on those days. As long as you’re working your contracted hours, we don’t mind when you start and finish, but we want you to work when you’re feeling productive and accomplishing the most.
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Apply for this position