Pentland Brands are excited to bring to the market a dynamic Customer Account Manager role based in Nottingham. In this role, you will become the face of the business and collaborate closely with customers servicing Berghaus, Speedo, Mitre, Canterbury, Lacoste footwear and kickers brands, taking control of the end-to-end process from order placement to delivery.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about Customer success and is willing to challenge ways of working and learn new things, within a supply operations function. In this role, you will gain great exposure to the sporting goods industry and will be able to grow and develop your career.
As a Customer Account Manager you will:
- Manage the end-to-end customer fulfilment process from order to delivery, solving any operational issues along the way and keeping our customers informed.
- You will focus on achieving full-service metrics for all customers, by coordinating delivery of goods for orders.
- You will be the first point of contact for customers; both via the phone and email.
- You will ensure that all orders are invoiced accurately and that you resolve any credit queries effectively
- You will work cross-functionally with other internal stakeholders to ensure smooth running of operations
Here are a few of the key qualities we are looking for:
- Experience of working closely with suppliers and be able to build strong relationships with customers.
- A basic knowledge of Excel.
- A great eye for details and be able to organise yourself effectively.
- A knowledge of SAP would be desirable however full training will be given.
Pentland Brands operates a Smart working policy, a hybrid model of working from home and in our modern office.
This role is referred to as Customer Operations Executive on our Blueprint.
What you’ll get in return as a Customer Account Manager:
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.Apply for this position