Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role is responsible for planning and delivering Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies that drive consumer loyalty and retention to ensure we matter to consumers.
The role you’d play:
- Working with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to define a CRM strategy that will drive retention rates and the lifetime value of our consumers across our portfolio of brands.
- Utilise consumer data to identify the appropriate segmentation and targeting strategies to deliver a better experience.
- Monitoring relationships with existing customers through CRM systems. Ensuring the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel.
- Champion CRM within the business, proactively communicating with stakeholders and providing insight to help campaign planning.
- Developing and implementing marketing techniques that will drive new customers.
- Lead the creation of a communication plan across the portfolio. Co-ordinating across teams to ensure alignment.
- Creates and briefs the relevant creative needed for communications including updating email templates and campaign creative.
- Utilise data to monitor campaign performance and drive future performance improvement.
- Liaison with internal IT and 3rd party suppliers to ensure data accuracy and system availability.
- Ensures all work undertaken is complaint with GDPR, Data Protection etc.
The must haves:
- Digital marketing and campaign coordination experience.
- Initiative based upon problem solving and analytics experience (Google Analytics / or similar)
- Management of databases and/or large amounts of complex data
- Experience with SQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Mailchimp would be advantageous.
- Experience working with stakeholders to deliver projects.
- Best practice industry knowledge within and outside of Pentland
- Strategic experience to optimise customer experience
- Photoshop or InDesign skills would be advantageous.
- A natural preference for working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.