Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
We are looking for an experience and driven CRM manager with a strong commercial background, who will be responsible for the creation and development of the CRM strategy across Pentland Brands portfolio of brands.
Reporting to the Head of Growth across Pentland Brands and leading our CRM team of 2-3, you will be responsible for responsible for creating and implementing the strategy for accelerated commercial growth, customer loyalty and engagement and platform expansion across all CRM with a strong focus on email in year one. This role represents an exciting challenge to define our customer marketing vision; providing our customers with superior convenience & speed, and a seamless experience between touchpoints.
What will I be doing?
- Lead the transformation of our customer data analytics approach
- Lead the transformation of our email marketing strategy
- Planning, managing and delivering cross channel CRM strategy across the UK/EU and North America
- Own the end to end consumer journey, ensuring customers receive a superior experience, to drive increased customer conversion, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensure a stream of high-quality leads through online and email marketing, to drive sales, increase conversion, improve retention and customer loyalty.
- Customer touchpoint strategies and execution to drive Customer experience and increase sales
- Develop how we measure and demonstrate success of CRM activities, focus on email in year one.
- Create and develop and email content plan across the brands that delivers a creative and engaging experience through unique and inspiring content as well as drives commercial growth.
- Collect and understand all data relating to customer interactions and bring insights together to build an accurate view of the customer experience. Define what; data architecture, commerce systems & processes are required to provide our customers with a superior, seamless experience.
- Disseminate customer insights across business functions to help prioritise roadmap planning.
- Establish a regular, cross function working dynamic to deliver this change.
- Ensure that omnichannel teams have the appropriate reporting and system in place to identify and recognise our loyal and repeat guests
- Be the public face of the loyalty and recognition programme, responding to and answering queries and questions from our clients
- Analysis and improvement of data collection strategies across the group. Unifying processes to build a strong and robust database of guests and clients
- Understand the overall CRM architecture to check the coherence of data coming from the integrated systems
- Work closely with all digital marketing channels and brands to build effective, integrated and full funnel campaigns and programmes.
What skills do I need for the role?
- Is data driven and can explain its complexities simply in order to drive actionable consumer insight.
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge.
- Experience in content management and developing inspiring content techniques and plans to grow loyalty, retention and incremental revenue.
- Very strong email marketing background.
- Understands the legal ramifications of collecting and storing data with a good knowledge of GDPR.
- Experience working in an omnichannel retail with a background in email marketing/CRM preferred, but not essential.
- A results-focused approach, with a proven record of generating revenue improvements.
- A proven track record of building loyalty and retention programmes.
- Excellent numeracy, with strong analytical capabilities.
- A collaborative approach, combined with initiative and proactivity.
- Tech Savvy with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Adaptable to commercially focused environments.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.