CRM MANAGER - SPEEDO USA
WE ARE SPEEDO
The world's leading swimwear brand, Speedo is passionate about life in and around the water. The brand's heritage of innovation derives from its leadership in competitive swimming, where more Olympic Gold Medals have been won in Speedo than any other brand. Unmatched in performance, fit and feel, we are also America’s #1 goggle brand.
From the first splash, to every stroke, the genuine love and excitement we have working with the water is what creates exciting and meaningful relationships.
Speedo is not where we work, but is who we are.
It’s watching a baby in the pool for the first time or our athletes make history. What we do is sacred to us and our connection to the rest of water lovers around the world. Driven by the challenge, not the glory. At Speedo, it is never enough to be good at what you do; you have to love what you do.
Speedo is a part of the Pentland Brands Limited Family.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, Red or Dead and we’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear. Our products are available in over 190 countries and are sold either directly by Group companies or are represented by licensees and distributors.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,200 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
We believe in building brands for the world to love, generation after generation. Your potential is our potential and together we can build and grow brands that last.
- Manage the calendar, scheduling, asset management and successful deployment of all Pentland Brands NA email marketing campaigns.
- Align and collaborate with global Pentland Brand CRM and email marketing leads to continually share learnings and improve strategies.
- Own all reporting in partnership with our eComm and CRM partner vendors.
- Understand our customer segmentation and customer journey; Using data and creativity, explore and test new segments; Understand where customers come from, their motivations, their shopping patterns, and how we can continue to engage and delight them
- Identify KPIs and reports needed to continue growing the CRM program
- Develop retention strategies that enable 1:1 marketing personalization for each customer and lead
- Plan CRM campaigns that will increase repeat purchases as well as cross-category attachment rates, including email, SMS, direct mail, content, push notifications, referral, and/or media channels
- Work closely with media, website, customer service, creative, and data teams to plan and execute campaigns
- Identify opportunities for A/B tests in segmentation, creative and messaging to constantly look for ways to drive improvements in KPIs
- Strategically utilize sales and promotional strategies to drive results without detracting from brand
- Manage promotional calendars to effectively delight our customers
- Evaluate vendors and tools to execute an effective CRM program
- Lead best practice first load logic, householding and data enrichment projects.
- Understand dynamic modeling
- Build best in class reporting.
- Forecast the impact of CRM initiatives
- Mentor, collaborate with, and empower the CRM team
- Review the competitive landscape and implement best practices for CRM marketing
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years working on retention, CRM, loyalty, media, email, or lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Experience with managing a team
- Data-driven and analytical; strong Excel skills
- Experience with segmentation, customer journey planning, and email or SMS A/B tests
- Previous experience with ESPs, such as Klaviyo, Sailthru, Iterable, etc.
- Experience with referral and loyalty programs is a plus
- Experience querying in SQL – R code or Python preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and/or XML is a plus
- Experience with email or SMS personalization and dynamic coding is a plus
- Familiar with email compliance and GDPR is a plus
- Ability to manage projects across teams and with competing priorities
- Strong communication skills