Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Key Purpose of Job:
The role is responsible for planning and delivering Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies that drive consumer loyalty and retention to ensure we matter more to more consumers. CRM should ensure we’re there at the moments that matter.Responsibilities:
- Supporting the CRM Manager and working closely with brand and digital teams, define the appropriate lifecycle communications strategy that will drive retention rates and the lifetime value of our consumers across our brands. This includes working with consumer data to identify the appropriate segmentation and microtargeting strategies to deliver a better experience
- Support the creation of a push communication calendar plan (email, push notifications, SMS etc) for a specific set of brands. Co-ordinating across teams to ensure it’s aligned with the wider plans e.g. acquisition, content etc.
- Creates and briefs the relevant creative needed for communications including updating email templates and following correct processes for sign off
- Utilise data in conjunction with the analytics team to monitor campaign performance and drive future performance improvement
- Creates and sets-up a nursery and trigger programme to encourage repeat visits and purchases to the brand websites
- Ensures all work undertaken is complaint with GDPR, Data Protection etc.
What you need to have:
- Digital marketing and campaign coordination experience
- Initiative based upon problem solving and analytics experience (Google Analytics / or similar)
- Management of databases and/or large amounts of complex data
- HTML/CSS experience would be advantageous
- Photoshop or InDesign skills would be advantageous
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we need to see in you:
- Intelligent team player with the ability to work independently
- Driven and proactive attitude
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.