Pentland are recruiting for a bright, analytically minded and customer focused credit controller to join our team in Nottingham in a strategic role looking after some of our top accounts. The successful candidate will ensure timely collections of monies, accurate account reconciliations, proactive approach to query resolution and root-cause analysis, as well as providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Credit Control Account Manager - The role you’d play:
- Proactively manage cash collections across your assigned customers.
- Participate in the success of the brands stock turnover days through daily order releasing and order-book & credit limit reviews.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers to ensure KPI’s are met and there is proactive escalation in place for potential issues.
- Take ownership of the accounts, looking for and driving improvements in ways of working, and having challenging conversations where needed.
- Show attention to detail in query processing and account reconciliation - ensuring ledgers are always up to date and accurately maintained.
- Participate in review meetings with brand senior management, commercial and customer operation teams as appropriate.
- Investigate and resolve incoming queries within agreed SLA’s and show ability to influence and eliminate problems at source.
- Update and manage debit note trackers and drive visibility through timely and accurate reporting.
Credit Control Account Manager - What you’d bring:
- Credit Control experience in a fast-paced industry, working with large sized customers.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- An understanding of accounting platforms such as SAP, Oracle or similar.
- IT literate, including an intermediate capability with MS Excel
Strong process and continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, with a confident, assertive, and resilient attitude.
This role is known as Credit Controller on our blueprint.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position