Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
As a Creative Artworker, you will assist the Senior Creative Artworker in the artworking of marketing collateral across multiple media, including brochure/catalogues, all forms of advertising, internal communications as well as email design and social media web assets. You will possess a high attention to detail and used to working within a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Experience in creating Artwork for multiple deliverables across both digital and physical touchpoints; advertising, email, re-marketing banners, brochures, POS, windows, social content and presentations
- Proficiency in managing a busy day-to-day workload
- Accurately creating, preparing, proofing and checking print ready artwork
- Familiar with constructing and managing Artwork master templates
- Work with Senior Creative Artworker to drive and uphold best practice into departmental processes and collaborative working guidelines
- Good knowledge and understanding of print processes and how to deliver artwork effectively to suppliers
- Actively responsive to fluctuating business workloads and tight deadlines
- Simultaneously oversee multiple artwork projects for different stakeholders
- Liaise closely with Creative Producers to prepare and effectively deliver artwork to 3rd parties
The must haves:
- Experience providing artwork support (print and digital) to art directors and designers within an in-house creative team or studio
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and knowledge of Powerpoint an advantage
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time pressure and provide consistent artwork quality
- Good typographic and compositional skills
- Good knowledge of print and digital artwork production
- A good team player, who is committed to regularly updating skills through collaboration and training
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding creative and production environment
- Extremely methodical, organised with a high attention to detail
- Good awareness of current and emerging technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.