This role will support the delivery of the Marketplaces & Digital Partnerships (M&DP) data strategy and commercial game plan. It will use our customer data to deliver commercial trading dashboards, identify sales growth opportunities, measure and advise on the effectiveness of our investments and generate customer insights to optimise the sales and profitability of the M&DP team. This role will work closely with the commercial and marketing teams to best support both the M&DP customers and Pentland.
The role you’d play:
- Ensure the M&DP commercial teams have access to data visualisations and consistent dashboards, reporting suites and tools that drive commercial actions, enable performance review and tracking and monitoring of campaigns and shopper behavioural metrics
- Accountability for weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting for our M&DP customer teams, whilst supporting the M&DP team in delivering trade summaries to the wider business
- Delivery of analysis tasks that focus on growth opportunities and return/effectiveness of our investments with M&DP customers to drive data led decision making
- Responsible for M&DP customer specific master data set up and ongoing data management support through consolidation and collation of data sources. Work with IT and wider data analytics team to continuously improve the accuracy and processing
- Regular contact time with commercial, marketing and brand teams
- Improve data fluency of M&DP commercial & marketing teams to become self-sufficient in the use of data tools for their day to day tasks
What you will bring:
- Experienced user of visualisation tools e.g Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio etc.
- SQL and advanced Excel skills are required
- Ability to turn data into insight through data visualisation and analysis, using best practice data visualisation skills
- Experience of building reporting dashboards with end user needs in mind
- Highly numerate, excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Able to liaise and influence people at all levels, working across a matrix structure digitally and in person, both inrernally and with external customers
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Apply for this position