Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Key Purpose of Job:
This exciting new role is to build a change management toolkit and support projects to ensure that effective change management delivers upon project goals and outcomes.
- Build a change management toolkit which links people, process and system change which can be used in all projects
- Support building of project plans including appropriate change management activities
- Assess the change management impact of potential new projects and ensuring projects are setup with the right skills, capability and capacity to manage change
- Coach and mentor leaders of change throughout the organisation
- Ensure the HR, IT, PMO functions have and agreed and aligned approach to change
- Assess the progress of change in projects and surface risks and issues to project managers
What you need to have
- A good understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
What we need to see in you
- A strong networker / relationship manager
- Detail orientated
- Able to flex style depending on the audience
- Responsive to working in a changing environment – learns fast
- Proactive and an independent worker
- Emotionally intelligent
- Strong drive & passion
- Energetic and motivated
- Ability to question, challenge and drive change
- Passionate about Pentland brands, products and talent, driving collaboration across sites, brands and regions
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.