Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
- Responsible for the product item set up process for Amazon and the development of the creation of efficiencies within the set-up process
- Responsible for the maintenance of the live product catalogue on Amazon through working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the integration of a DCM (digital catalogue management) system. Acting as the voice of the customer internally during its integration.
- Supporting with weekly downloads of Amazon data and insight reports.
- Leading regular customer facing meetings to discuss maintenance of Amazon / Pentland catalogue.
- Supporting, where required, the activation of the Amazon customer global activation calendar.
- Supporting in Amazon Vine (review program) set up across multiple brands where required.
- Supporting in Amazon promotional set up across multiple brands/ markets where required,
- Liaise with appropriate departments within Pentland Brands to ensure effective internal communication and timely delivery of information required for product set up.
- Bring a deep understanding of customer and their needs back in to Pentland Brands.
- To be an active member of the Pentland Strategic Customer Team by working within a matrix global team facilitating, sharing and reapplying learnings that allow us to better work in a One Pentland way.
- Any other adhoc admin/data requests that may require attention.
What you need to have:
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills both internally and externally is essential
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong influencing skills – strong ability to influence
- Solution orientated mind-set with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Motivation and desire to deliver on deadlines set
What we need to see in you:
- Ability to work at pace
- Able to manage a range of stakeholders across multiple functions and sites
- An ambassador for the Pentland Brands
- Demonstrates a passion for bringing the voice of the customer in to the business
- Confident, professional and articulate, proactive, able to work under pressure and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate, analytical and comfortable using data and insight to inform thinking
- High tenacity & passion
- Able to work both independently as well as being a great team player
- Able to liaise and influence people at all levels
- Ability to work with matrix mind-set and build trust
- Listens and interacts effectively with different interpersonal styles
- Achievement oriented with the desire to learn and grow
- Flexibility and adaptable to change
- Language skills are an advantage
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.